Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Day of Play

little. lovely. is one of my very favorite blogs and I visit it almost every day. The blog is beautifully put together and full of wonderful crafts, fashion and stylish products for little people.

You can imagine my joy when Khali of little. lovely. invited me to collaborate on a new feature that will appear regularly on her blog...

A Day of Play is a photo journal documenting a day-in-the-life of our little lovelies. Typical or extra special, this day shares the cultural subtleties of our blogging community as it exists around the globe.

The idea came when I was on a picnic with a Japanese friend. My daughters and I were eating our sandwiches and strawberries with plates and napkins. Our friends opened their bento boxes filled with perfectly cut delights - I was fascinated!

I hope you enjoy our Day of Play.


If you would like to be featured on A Day of Play, please e-mail me for more details.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Looks like you had a fine day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple and pink sneakers one of the girls was wearing on your post. Where are those from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know those shoes were from GAP. I got them! I also love your post on the caravan and will be ordering that book, and I ALSO love your post on the felt bead chandelier (and will be searching for those curtains). Triple thanks!

    ReplyDelete